Average U.S. teacher spends $459 of their own money on supplies for their classroom.
RIP :( one of the actors. and one of the improvisations so long...
I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Ga...
I prefer #remind for my work shedule - it is very convenient for creating any timetables. You can keep your shedule in plaintext, can create sofisticated events (odd/even weeks, for example). And it's much more simple to do when put every event into #GoogleCalendar. But remind badly connects with #android phone calendar (#etar in my case).
Today just connect #fdroid powered toolchain:
Works like charm.
Last month, I switched to a physical notebook for note-taking and task management. Some observations:
- I no longer have to worry about syncing across devices
- I no longer have to worry about cross-platform app availability
- I am less distracted by the Internet when laying out tasks and taking notes
- My notebook does not have a hard drive that can fail, or a battery that runs out
- My handwriting is improving
- I feel a lot more productive when I cross something out with pen vs. clicking it