fuck shit stack.
people recommending to use Makefile + docker-compose + docker remind me of this song by Reggie Watts
Fontraption (a VGA Text Mode Font Editor)
RE: Data or Data
This question arose while watching The Goonies, when Data corrects Mikey's mother  about his nickname.
So thanks SDFers (and Fedi) for the replies :-)
Also, this movie is a bit more grim than I remembered (I mean, it starts with a guy who "hanged" himself in prision).
<Mother> And you Data...
<Mother> Data.. use the backdoor from now on, ok?
(23) Failed(23()2 Fa3i) Faileledd wwrriittiinngg bbooddy
23)( Failed 2wr3i(23) Failed writing body
)ting F a(iled 2w3r)i tFianig body
ting (bod23) Fy
ailed writ(i23n) Failg bodey
d writing body
(23) Failed writing body
((2233) Fa)i lFeadi lwerdi twirnigt ibnogd yb
(23)(23) Failed writing body
Failed writing body
(23) F(23) Failed awirleidti ngw rbioting body
(23) Failed (23) Faiwriting bodlye
(23)( 23F) Faaiilleedd wwrriittiinngg b obdoyd
"The 120days of *buntu" is a collection of 120 modified Ubuntu Operating Systems. Each version talks about a specific topic, with concepts familiar to the user; common settings and everyday experiences.
This is easily the most important post on the #Slackware forum for ages. Pat Volkerding is in trouble. https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/donating-to-slackware-4175634729/#post5882751
Remember the bad old days of Linux?
- no sound unless you manually configured it and recompiled kernel
- xf86config could destroy your monitor if you made a poor choice
- your hardware was more likely to not work than be supported (got a winmodem? too bad for you. though even in the bad days, network hardware support was good)
- not a lot of software support. You were very fortunate to have Netscape 3 back then.
Despite all that (and more), I stuck with it.