If this happens outside a pub on a Friday night, it's assault. On a non-league football pitch, it's fine.
Chris Whitty presented a slide yesterday showing an exponential curve rising to 50,000 cases a day by mid-October.
He said:- 'This is not a projection. This is not a forecast'.
And yet, that's precisely what it was. It was a projection based on the infection rate doubling every 7 days. Weird.
...whereas in Israel, a colleague tell me that lockdown means
1) no further than 500m from your home
2) closing the education system
3) closing private and public sector activity
4) mass prayers will be limited to outdoors
5) Closing restaurants (excluding delivery service), leisure and entertainment, business and commerce and domestic tourism.
Drug crazed zombie caked in flour.
"I appreciate SDF but it's a general-purpose server and the name doesn't make it obvious that it's about art." - Eugen Rochko