Amazon seem to be doing loads of football stuff at the moment:
4-part mini series on Borussia Dortmund https://www.amazon.co.uk/Inside-Borussia-Dortmund/dp/B07WDG798Y/
and new weekly football show Back of the Net https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/detail/B07W7435SV/
Lastly new documentary series called This is Football - https://www.amazon.co.uk/CHANCE/dp/B07TKLJFQV
Leeds United - Take us Home https://www.amazon.co.uk/Take-Us-Home-United-Trailer/dp/B07W6DC5NX/
Here's a trailer:
5. A thesaurus is great. There’s no other word for it. – Ross Smith
6. Sleep is my favourite thing in the world. It’s the reason I get up in the morning. – Ross Smith
7. I accidentally booked myself on to an escapology course; I’m really struggling to get out of it. – Adele Cliff
8. After learning six hours of basic semaphore, I was flagging. – Richard Pulsford
The Top 10 jokes of the Edinburgh fringe festival are great:
1. I keep randomly shouting out “Broccoli” and “Cauliflower”. I think I might have Florets. – Olaf Falafel
2. Someone stole my antidepressants. Whoever they are, I hope they’re happy. – Richard Stott
3. What’s driving Brexit? From here it looks like it’s probably the Duke of Edinburgh. – Milton Jones
4. A cowboy asked me if I could help him round up 18 cows. I said, “Yes, of course. That’s 20 cows.” – Jake Lambert
I'm drooling just reading this recipe: Crisp Lamb With Yogurt and Scallions Recipe - NYT Cooking
#football got my ticket application in.
I'm extremely pleased to launch Run Your Own Social: How to run a small social network site for you friends.
This is a guide book to running a small, tight-knit federated social network server. It comes from my year of experience running Friend Camp. It's focused largely on SOCIAL solutions, though it does touch on the technical.
I've tried to keep it technology-neutral, and it should be a pretty easy read for anyone who's been on the fediverse for a while.
“A study by the Demoskopika research institute in 2013 claimed the ’Ndrangheta made more money than Deutsche Bank and McDonald’s put together, with a turnover of €53bn (£44bn).” (link: https://gu.com/p/bzjya/stw) fucking hell!
Previously you'd have found me at @luke as I've been active on the fediverse for years.
"I appreciate SDF but it's a general-purpose server and the name doesn't make it obvious that it's about art." - Eugen Rochko