I made some huge strides with my #Ruby implementation in the last couple weeks:
- exceptions now have backtrace
- a bunch of stdlib methods
- proper singleton class
- started work on Hash
- string interpolation
- started pulling in and fixing specs from ruby/spec
- vastly improved spec runner
- rewritten compiler with multiple passes
- and lots more!
@seven1m Neat! I know one of the difficulties other alternative ruby implementations have cited is coordination with and keeping up with Matz's CRuby team. Good luck!
"I appreciate SDF but it's a general-purpose server and the name doesn't make it obvious that it's about art." - Eugen Rochko