Are you in #quarantine ? SDF may be the place for you!
* Teach or Join a class to learn the UNIX shell, network utilities & programming languages
* Listen or become a DJ and steam https://aNONradio.net
* Create or stream video content from https://toobnix.org
* Join the PLAN9 boot camp & learn PLAN9 from Bell Labs
* Join our Minecraft Server https://mc.sdf.org
* Boot and run your own VM instance of Solaris, OpenBSD, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, CentOS, Debian, Plan9 or NetBSD with a dedicated IP
Chromium grows by over 10,000 lines of code per day.
How often do you think security vulnerabilities are introduced at that pace?
How do we write secure software? Is it by writing giant applications with endlessly growing scope? Here's another idea: set a finish line and fucking stop when you get there. And don't make software which does everything in the first place.
It is proven! I am bolbishvili on Keybase: https://keybase.io/bolbishvili/sigchain#fa2b808cd08126073785552a9081f5b85f3b3c81d106580da28079350af503f10f
Five great text-only news sources:
1. Stallman's Political Notes: https://www.stallman.org/archives/polnotes.html
2. National Public Radio: https://text.npr.org/
3. CNN: https://lite.cnn.io/en/