thinking of writing a 'how to adult' book to explain all the day-to-day shit that's never taught:
- who cleans the toilet cleaner (spoiler: you)
- what the fuck do you do with an old mattress
- bugs: when are they a problem and when are they chill?
- lifehack: a co-working space with a better movie selection than netflix, no membership fee, and professional researchers on location, all for FREE (a millennial re-discovers libraries)
- turning strangers into friends
any other ideas people have?
- How come you won't be doing most of the cool shit you dreamt about doing in your property (or, why you do chores on holidays).
@paranoid Oh holy fuck if you haven't been successful with that post!
Sad sad situation: I took holidays at work (voluntarily) to prepare (voluntary) exams. I'm at the public "coworking space" despite having the place for myself. I have ONE day off after exams and before returning to work.
Guess what I'll do???
Shoot me right now (says [15,21]yo me).
@s21 right!? like, shit, guess I am actually (attempting) to write this now
"I appreciate SDF but it's a general-purpose server and the name doesn't make it obvious that it's about art." - Eugen Rochko