之前的 Firefox Send 很方便，偶尔用来给其他人或电脑手机之间传个文件，现在服务停了只好自己建一个 Linx 作为替代。稍微修改了一下加了个二维码，还挺好用的。
AMD Vendor Locks EPYC CPUs
(submitted by virgulino)
Bringing GNU Emacs to Native Code; Corallo; Nassi; Manca.
Libgccjit based compiler for Elisp.
> Though still a work in progress, our implementation is able to bootstrap a functional Emacs and compile all lexically scoped Elisp files, including the whole GNU Emacs Lisp Package Archive (ELPA). Native-compiled Elisp shows an increase of performance ranging from 2.3x up to 42x with respect to the equivalent byte-code, measured over a set of small benchmarks.
(let ((colours ["yellow green" "khaki" "dark sea green" "light sea green" "steel blue" "slate blue" "orchid" "hotpink"]))
(dotimes (i 7)
(let ((face (intern (format "org-level-%d" (1+ i)))))
(set-face-attribute face nil :foreground (aref colours i)))))
Are you in #quarantine ? SDF may be the place for you!
* Teach or Join a class to learn the UNIX shell, network utilities & programming languages
* Listen or become a DJ and steam https://aNONradio.net
* Create or stream video content from https://toobnix.org
* Join the PLAN9 boot camp & learn PLAN9 from Bell Labs
* Join our Minecraft Server https://mc.sdf.org
* Boot and run your own VM instance of Solaris, OpenBSD, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, CentOS, Debian, Plan9 or NetBSD with a dedicated IP
Made a blog post about pulling down images from the International Space Station:
1995: Computers are "anything machines". You can create music, write programs, do word processing, and network with anyone all over the world. And you can do them all simultaneously.
2019: In order to even think about using our web page you'll want to download the app onto your phone so we can track the living shit out of you and make sure you keep your full attention on US.
"I appreciate SDF but it's a general-purpose server and the name doesn't make it obvious that it's about art." - Eugen Rochko